Friday, October 9, 2009

A memory or two...

Even before i knew you I heard the stories. Let me tell you man, you lived up to your reputation.That little gleam of crazy peaking out from behind your eyes...and your grin. You were one of the few who really knew how to live without holding back. I looked forward to seeing you each time i came home. You always greeted me with a hug, a funny story, and a great time.

.......A high school party in the country where we first met...might have been your grad. A ginger kid with spiked hair, speaking that creepy language with my cousin.
......You boys playing music on Whyte Ave. I'd sip some gin, do a jig, and carry on with the night.
......Countless evenings dancing around the campfire. Drums, guitars, and that animalistic scream that only you could do so well....oh, remember that one Canada day? what a pow-wow, wouldnt have been the same without you.
......Many a toga parties inevitably ending with you in the nude...or running in that skulloton suit, Megan in pursuit behind you.



A tribe has lost a brother. Rest in peace Dustin, we'll miss you.

Love Forever,
Jamie

No comments: